Stone Harbor Borough Hall to Re-Open for Appointments Only
|After careful consideration, Stone Harbor will open its doors to the public
beginning Monday, June 1. Visitation will be by appointment only. In order to
ensure the public health and safety of all visitors and employees, the following
conditions will apply:
- Every appointment must be scheduled using email or by calling the respective office;
- Entry into the Borough Hall will be through the door located on 95th Street, except that construction and zoning visits will occur through the side door located on the southwest side of building;
- Visitors may only enter Borough Hall while protected by a properly worn face mask;
- Visitors may only enter the building after verbally verifying that they have recently washed their hands with soap and water or have recently used approved alcohol-based hand sanitizer (≥ 60% ethyl alcohol);
- Visitors may only enter the building after verbally verifying that they are not experiencing an elevated (≥ 100.4F) body temperature;
- Visitors may only enter the building after verbally verifying that they are not experiencing signs of sickness, including, but not limited to a cough, chills, runny or stuffy nose, shortness of breath, sore throat or diarrhea.
- Visitors may only enter the building after verbally verifying that they have not knowingly been exposed to someone with COVID-19.
- Visitors agree to conduct business in the shortest practical time necessary;
- Visitors agree to visit the building with the minimum number of companions necessary to conduct business (but we also understand that young children need parental supervision).
|Residents, homeowners and visitors should be aware that there is a drop box located on the side door of 95th Street. This box is monitored on a regular basis. To the extent possible, the Borough requests that interested parties continue to conduct business remotely by email and/or by drop box or mail.
|EMAIL CONTACT LIST:
CLERK’S OFFICE: Carrie Bosacco [email protected]
CONSTRUCTION OFFICE: Suzanne Brown [email protected]
TAX OFFICE: Deborah CANDELORE [email protected]
TOURISM: Jenny Olson [email protected]
RECREATION: Tina Prickett [email protected]
FINANCE: Jim Craft [email protected]